Monday, December 1, 2008

What a week!

Ok, so Thanksgiving approaches, and I start feeling sick, as I mentioned my last post. My throat hurts, chills...fun stuff. At first it was being controlled by ibuprofen, but by Wednesday night, things are getting worse in the throat department. So, our Thanksgiving plans got cancelled. And I had to wait 'til Friday to confirm...strep throat! Oddly enough, I'm 39 now and this is only the second time I've had strep. (Thankfully!) And the last time was only about a year or two ago.

Meds are working now and I'm much better. Whew!

Anyways, I had mentioned I was knitting my daughter a hat, and last week I finished the hat part. Today, I stitched it together, made the chin strap, and added the buttons. So, it's done!

*I have pictures, but I'm on the "wrong" computer right now. I'll post them in the morning.*

2 comments:

Chel said...

Hi Chris, I have been looking for contact information on you. I can't find it. Will you email me? I have a question for you about one of your kits. Thanks.

chelanne71@yahoo.com

seebee said...

You can contact me at seebee @ tx.rr.com . (No spaces)