Saturday, June 14, 2008

So many projects!!!

I always seem to find myself in two designing modes: on and off. LOL! Either I can't seem to come up with an idea to save my life, or I've got so many different things I want to do and not enough time to do it. Right now, I'm in the second phase; I've already uploaded a couple of new things in the past week, plus I have one other larger project in the semi-complete stage. And I'm working on another Quickpages album for the Jack Cosmo Cricket album. Plus I need to get my mini bonus kit for July finished. But my daughter's decided this was not a good time to get a full night's sleep, and I can't sit down and work with her around a lot of the time. (Sigh.) I really do need a "noneday", as Carolyn Leonhart would say!

Anyways, if you're a paper or digital scrapper and you haven't already checked out Digitals revamped hybrid section, I'd recommend it. We kicked off the selling of the Cosmo Cricket chipboard albums on Tuesday, and it's been going very well. I did do a set of "That Happy Feeling" Quickpages for the Kate album, and even though I threw it together as quick as I could so it would be done for launch day, I think it's still a nice album. It would probably make a good little gift for someone, too. My hope is to get the Jack album finished in the next week or two, plus one more Jack album.

Ok, sleep, toddler. Sleep! (sigh)

No comments: