Monday, November 17, 2008

The "fun" continues...


Boy, it never stops, huh? Yesterday was the first day that my family was (mostly) healthy in about a month. Today, my son's running a temperature and vomiting. :( That poor guy's been through so much. He still hadn't fully shaken his cough from the last cold. In a way, I can't wait for the school year to be over. (It's been this way since my daughter started special-ed preschool a little over a month ago.)


So, this week I'm finishing up December's bonus kit for the Q & A challenge, plus I have a couple of Scrap 4 Hire projects that need to get done soon. As long as my daughter and I stay healthy, and my son is resting comfortably, I get some work done each morning while the little one's at preschool. Aside from the sickness, it's been great to have her there, for both of us. She enjoys getting out and I enjoy the 3 hours a day to do what I need or want to do. :)
Speaking of knitting (lol), the picture is one of many pics I took yesterday while we were visiting family. Almost all of the pics turned out to be rotten with a lot of blur. I believe I should have been using Tv mode, which is my usual choice with my kids. For whatever reason, I didn't choose that, and I suffered. (So let that be a lesson to all to stick with what works!) I did manage to get this mediocre picture of my daughter wearing a dress that was knitted by Grandma. It's the first time she's worn it, so I wanted to document it for Grandma. Love the dress, although the buttons on the back are too small; we spent a good amount of time chasing my daughter around to rebutton her. :)

No comments: