Tuesday, November 18, 2008

No work for me today, I'm afraid

Ok, so the day's not over quite yet. ;) But I had planned to get a little extra sleep after my daughter was at preschool, and then I'd work some more on next month's bonus kit. But thanks to a lack of sleep last night and a killer headache this morning, that didn't happen. I am glad that the headache was better this afternoon and I managed to make a run to the library. I picked up 7 books for myself. A few of them are on typography, something which I'm hoping to study to improve my designing.

I'm also glad to say that my son is feeling better today; yay!!! :) I was starting to think I was going to have to drag him to the doctor, but you'd hardly know he was sick now, he's acting so normal. He may not be 100% healthy, but he's much improved. It also helped that WALL-E came out on dvd today, and he's WALL-E obsessed. So it's given him something to watch (and watch and watch!) while he recovers.

OH, and I never mentioned on here that there's a new Dream Trip freebie over at Seebee's Freebies, if you haven't already popped over there. I woke up early on Sunday, and the idea for it came to my mind. So I dropped everything and created this mini-set before the idea left my head. :)

No comments: