Friday, February 6, 2009

New baby announcements finished!




So, after I finished up the February bonus for my Q & A challenge at Digitals, I got to work on these baby announcement photo cards. We're all suffering from baby-on-the-brain at Digitals, because the store owner's expecting. :) This is making me wish I had been a designer/digiscrapper when my kids were born; I would definitely have sent something like this. So, marvel at the pics of my daughter and son. (He's only in the 1 announcement, and the other two examples have stock photos. Which is why the pictures are better. LOL!)
Here's the link to the girl cards:
and the boy cards:
After I get the March bonus complete, I'll either be working on a new spring kit, or more announcements. Or something else...you never know! :)

No comments: