Monday, May 11, 2009

Just dropping in to say hi!

It's been quiet here lately, hasn't it? :) I find myself to be on the computer less, so there's your problem. Doing cleaning, cooking...getting back into sewing...that kind of thing. The most likely way you'll hear from me nowadays is through Facebook or Twitter. My FB account needs approval for adding you, but anyone can follow me through Twitter. Look for "ChrisBeasley". (I went crazy with the name there!) And if you look over to the right >>>>>>>>, I just added the ability for my latest 5 Tweets to show up here.

And yes, I am working on a new kit; I'd say it's about 2/3rds of the way finished. It's got some fun, bright colors; nice for spring/summer! I need to start working on my June mini kit bonus, though, so it may be a few weeks before it's up. (Or not. You never know!) Once it's in the store, you'll probably get a FB status update or a Tweet about it.

No comments: