Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Quick update


Hard for me to believe, but 2 weeks ago I was walking around the Magic Kingdom at the Walt Disney World resort! It doesn't seem like that long ago. I've been working on a (way too wordy) trip report, which I'm posting exclusively at the Be Our Guest podcast forums. (I believe that's at www.beourguestpodcast.com/forum if you're interested.)
I'm also in the process of finishing up that pirate kit that I've been working on for Digitals. Keep up with my Seebee's fan page on Facebook for the latest on its inevitable release.

Of course a trip to WDW means I've got pics to scrap! Once I get into that, it wouldn't surprise me if another Seebee's Freebies or two comes out. We'll see how inspired I get!

Take care; have a good Wednesday! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: