Friday, May 21, 2010

Scrapping update

Hey there! So today I'm outside, listening to the Betamouse podcast on my iPhone. It's motivated me to give you a post. I've been doing some design work over the last week, but am having trouble focusing, as usual. The pirate kit I've been working on for months continues to be in limbo. I've come to realize that pirates are just something I don't have a passion for! Sorry, Jack Sparrow! I think I will finish it eventually but I've put it on the back burner.

So I started another kit which is zipping along. I decided instead of trying to do something trendy, or trying to create something with the thought in mind of "Will it sell?", I would make another kit with my own taste in mind. That's why I started designing in the first place but I kinda lost sight of that. And it's amazing how much faster I can work when my goal is to just create what I want. I finished 6-7 digipapers in about 2 hours! I really have a feeling this kit will be available soon. Stay tuned.

Also I have a lot of pics from our recent WDW trip to scrap. I finished a few layouts, and I'll get you a link to view them when I get back on my computer. (If you're on my Seebee's Facebook page, you can view them there.) I'm currently scrapping Small World pages, so I may have a little freebie up on the Seebee's Freebies blog. I can't promise anything but I'm trying.

That's all for now!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: