Sunday, May 4, 2008

Yay, my pin project's done!


I've planned to do this for a while (at least a year, I think). But this past week I finally ordered the print for the background, got together the supplies, and got it finished! This is a 12 x 12 natural wood frame shadowbox, with one of my Seebee's Freebies Dream Trip papers used as the background (with a title strip added). And, as I suspected, I still have some leftover pins. I envision that I'll eventually have 3 of these...maybe 2 smaller ones on each side, or maybe all three will be the same. But it would be a while before I have enough pins to finish 3 of these. :) So I'll hang & enjoy the 1 for now.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

this is cute! my younger 2 boys have gotten into the pin craze (and got me pins, too). we might have to try something like this!