Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Doll Project


I really enjoyed working on this project & I got permission to share. :) This is a print that my friend will be giving her mom for Mother's Day. (Obviously I removed the names & blurred faces for web sharing.) This doll has been passed through the family and now the original owner's granddaughter has the joy of playing with the doll. So we wanted something that showed love passed down through the years. It just so happened that my new Classic Moments kit had papers that matched that doll's dress, so I used that as a starting point. There's also a frame on the older photo that is available on my other blog, http://seebeesfreebies.blogspot.com/ .

I made the word art specifically for this, but I'm thinking a set of word art similar to this would be a good idea. You never know. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You KNOW I love it!!
Susan