Monday, July 21, 2008

Mole thoughts, and a reminder...

It's Monday! That means...another episode of The Mole! :) Mark is still around, although after last week's run on the treadmill, it's hard to say if it was done to throw off Mole-y suspicion, or if it was genuine. I don't have a good theory at this point, so I'll stick with Mark.

And I'll make another prediction. (What the heck? We'll all have a good laugh if I'm wrong. :) ) Supposedly the text clue for tonight's ep is EP 1245. Most people are speculating that the number "3" is missing in that sequence. And usually these text clues point to whoever is going home on that episode. I've looked at some thumbnails of screen shots of tonights show, and Clay (and his wife) are sitting in the number 3 spot. So, I'll guess Clay is leaving. We'll know for sure around 10:55 Eastern!

The reminder: Friday is the last day of the Christmas in July event. All my Xmas stuff at Digitals is 50% off through then, plus there's a non-Xmas related Product of the Day that's 50% off each day. (Today it's the Neutrality paper pack, which will give you 16 "go-with-anything" papers for $1.75!) And we're on day 8 of the Christmas quickpage givaway. Check out my Seebee's Freebies Blogspot for that.

I also got up a new product in the store over the weekend: it's the Fairyland brush set, for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. It's a fun way to add some "pixie dust" to your layouts. :)

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clay is a good guess. I was reading on another site that 1245 is some kind of law code from Cornell Law School. Don't know if it's true, but it also points to Clay.