Monday, July 21, 2008

The Mole: We're down to 4!

Well, either I got the text clue correct, or I'm lucky with that 1 in 5 chance. :) But I really, really had a feeling I was going to be right when the show started to milk Nicole's comments about throwing the game & going home. And when Jon (love ya, Jon!) said there was a tie, I figured that was the big "shocker" that was mentioned on the Behind-the-Scenes blog. (The shocker being that she doesn't go home like you would expect after all that talk.)

I'll go ahead & make my prediction for who goes home next week: Paul. This is just based on some web readings. Plus, the preview for next week showed Mark & Nicole reacting (or in Mark's case, not really reacting) over the next execution. I can envision Nicole reacting that way about Paul.

One week to go to find out, though! LOL!

No comments: