Monday, July 14, 2008

Who is The Mole?

With the second half of the season beginning tonight, and a recap show about to start in 20 minutes, I figure it's as good a time as any to proclaim my love for The Mole. :) I normally abhor reality tv, like Survivor or Big Brother, but The Mole is more like a mystery, and not a popularity contest like the others. I started watching around the middle of the first season thanks to a friend's recommendation, and it wasn't long before I was hooked. Seriously, if you haven't watched before, give it a try; they could use the ratings & I really would like to see it return next year. (It's even given me a reason to look forward to Mondays! LOL!)

And if you want my current opinion on who The Mole is, I'm choosing Mark. (Now, watch him get executed tonight!)

No comments: